Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years 2012

 Well it's been about 1 year since I've started this blog,Been a little lazy at it some time with working and no time to get out and shoot but definitely improved my attitude to get out and try and find new subjects to shoot.
  In the early winter of 2011 Eagles were my subject of choice and had a great time doing it(hopefully the next few weeks I'll get back after them). The spring brought me to the farms and my Foxes ,which I always wanted to do and am grateful I had some great encounters.The Summer I chased my Gannets and Puffins,with a little a bit of infrared shooting.In the Fall had great time with the waterfalls of Cape Breton,as well as my blackducks in the pond.
As for the year to come I hope to hope to chase more waterfowls this winter as well as my foxes.
Well its been and interesting year I hope to keep this blog going and hopefully start a website to share my photos with everyone.........Happy New Years 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment